18 September 2010

Fw: a picture of grandma (Hazel)

I'll ask rose if she has one and see if she can bring it, she doesn't have email. I will forward it to all the family email addresses I have.



----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "juliebecker@comcast.net" <juliebecker@comcast.net>
To: Flossie Nielsen <fnielsensoffice@yahoo.com>; Diane Gunnell <diane.j.gunnell@usps.gov>; Rebecca Hogan <chckhogan@yahoo.com>; Charmaine Gunnell <dreamaster@jps.net>; Grama <kaatryn@yahoo.com>; Orren Bateman <obateman@hotmail.com>
Cc: juliebecker@comcast.net
Sent: Sat, September 18, 2010 8:11:20 AM
Subject: a picture of grandma

Hi,  Does anyone have a picture of grandma (Hazel Jorgensen) when she was a little girl?   Around 6- 10 years old (actually, any picture will be helpful).  If so, could you bring it to the reunion and I will take a picture of it.  Or maybe you could bring a photocopy of it.  I would appreciate it so much.  I need a picture of her at a young age.  Please feel free to forward this to other family members - Aunt Rose, Hazel, etc., someone out there might have a picture.  Unfortunately I don't have everyone's email address or I would have sent this to everyone in the family.    Thanks again for any help you can give.

 

Julie Becker  (Julie Ann Jorgensen Gunnell)

801-913-3080

No comments: