Hey family! Just wanted to let everyone know, I'm already working on the quilt for this year's reunion, so make sure to bring your quilt tying fingers to the reunion!
Glad to hear from you Sharla! Looking forward to working on the quilt! Thanks again for volunteering to do the second quilt for the Jorgensen Family Reunion! I hope it is just the beginning of a tradition.
Remember that the whole world can read the information that is on this blog, so whatever you write on the blog is public knowledge. So if you don't want everyone to know what you are writing, then you should not blog it.
2 comments:
Hey family! Just wanted to let everyone know, I'm already working on the quilt for this year's reunion, so make sure to bring your quilt tying fingers to the reunion!
Glad to hear from you Sharla! Looking forward to working on the quilt! Thanks again for volunteering to do the second quilt for the Jorgensen Family Reunion! I hope it is just the beginning of a tradition.
Love to All,
Diane
Post a Comment